Friday 1 May 2020

Hello everyone in Year 2, I hope you are all well.

It has been lovely receiving your emails showing me your fabulous work. It has also been great to see some of you whilst walking Max and hearing how you are enjoying the work set, especially learning about Florence Nightingale.

Please do not worry if you are finding it difficult to complete all the work, being healthy and having fun are the  most important things during this strange time.

Below is a story I have read to yourselves to watch and I chose this particular book as I know it is one of your favourites. I hope you enjoy listening to it and at the end I have set a little activity to draw your own picture of a terrible woodland creature.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and the sun returns very soon!

Take care everyone
Mrs Beadle