Friday 5 June 2020


Hello everyone,

I hope you are enjoying the learning project on countries and cities. It has been lovely to see some of your work. Don't forget if there are any queries about the work that I have set, please let me know.

Yesterday I had confirmation that zoom meetings can commence from next week. I will confirm dates and times when I have that information. The meetings will be every other week, beginning next week. The children who are in the school I will do them separately, within school. I am aware that a couple of classes did a zoom catch up this week, I can only apologise for not doing one, but we were told that there would be no zoom meetings this week.

I look forward to seeing you at the zoom meetings and please have your amazing work ready to show me.

I hope the sun comes back again soon and that you all have a restful and happy weekend.
Stay safe
Mrs Beadle